Ghost seen in Wicker Herbal Store!

So they only show us the bits that don't have ghosts in?

Our 3 year old has been telling us for a year now there's an old lady that sits in our sofa. He can only see the top half of her, she scares him and she says the same word over and over again - "Geo".

now he's ten, can he still see her?

Ghost my arse it'll be one of them anorexic vegans that go in there for their monthly quarter of nuts.

She'll have turned sideways that's all :hihi:

Why would you say that ,my son is Vegan and trust me he eats everything in sight and so do his friends . They all have extremely healthy appetites .:huh:

Why would you say that ,my son is Vegan and trust me he eats everything in sight and so do his friends . They all have extremely healthy appetites .:huh:

Don no longer frequents this forum - this thread was started in 2006

His posts are based on humour, not malice though ;)

Something very very strange happened to me whilst I was working as cleaner/barmaid in the Ball Inn on Upwell Street. Possibly more evidntial than a sighting of a ghost because it cant be passed off as lighting or shadows or such.

Something very very strange happened to me whilst I was working as cleaner/barmaid in the Ball Inn on Upwell Street. Possibly more evidntial than a sighting of a ghost because it cant be passed off as lighting or shadows or such.

but you're not going to tell us what? :(

I was never very interested in ghosts and things like that, I wanted to see one and never managed to.

However, since I moved to this house, I found that its like Picadilly circus for ghosts. I even have a pic of one that I put on the forum ages ago.

I try hard to give each event a rational explanation but it isnt easy because one of the things one of the ghosts loves to do is slap people on the arse as they walk up the stairs.

We seldom get visitors here at nights now.

ooo i might pop round in that case, i dont mind the odd smack lol

Archived