justin4

Sporting people  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Sporting people

• sports
    • coaches
    • clubs

Hello,

I live in Sheffield and was having real trouble getting a sports partner to play sports with. I've set up a website where people can register (it's under a fiver) and find a partner, a coach or club/assocaition to try a new sport.

I'm pushing this locally to try and get people back to sport in the region and have been contacted by Look North news and am working with the council.

It looks like a shameless plug but it's really trying to help people. The sites below and it would be good to get feedback from Sheffield people on the site so please feel free as it's takem 6 months to build.

www .findasportbuddy .co.uk

Thanks to all who subscribe and/or e-mail me!

All the best

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for the comments. The point is I guess that as people pay the site will give a better service than free ones can offer as it has a vast resourse that can grow with capital and investment.

I'm not trying to squeeze a fiver I'm trying to develop a decent site and get people interested in sports and fitness as a lifestyle.

It's been good to hear feedback like the guy in Leeds who plays golf and goes to business meetings in the South. He can now find a buddy and play golf when he's down South saving him the members fees at some golf clubs. That's the sort of thing that the site's aiming for.

Thanks again.

Jon

Archived