I invite all you ladies to audition for the part of my future wife!

miniminch

A date with Miniminch  

62 members have voted

1. 1. A date with Miniminch

• Yes that would be divine - pick me up at eight!
    • I am interested because you make me smile on the inside
    • I wouldn't let that hose near me if my f*@*y was on fire
    • F'*k right off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you are more than aware I am still single. Yes, incredible isn’t it! Although, having said that, this year has been a little better on the dates front. Going on a date with a woman who didn’t dribble was a real winner and head and shoulders better than that woman who could only say the word ‘cress,’ which made ordering food in Auschwitz Horderves the new place in Ecclesall a nightmare.

It probably is also clear that I am regarded highly on here with only the odd (and I do mean odd) few detractors who, to be quite frank, wouldn’t know about good taste if they were delivered a bright pink parcel at midnight and opened it to find a semi naked woman who popped out with the words ‘good’ and ‘taste’ tattooed on her breasts. And anyway I am far too mature to spat with the likes again.

So I think I would like to give you the chance of a night of romance so thrilling it would be second only to a bungee jump from angel falls.

I think I should tell you something about me. I’m single. I am a male in my thirties. I am NOT gay (although I do have a spring in my step come spring time) I have a GSOH. (although I have no idea what GSOH means but I bet mine is good) I enjoy reading, writing and lying unconsciously drunk in a pool of my own vomit on the weekend. A friend recently remarked that my drinking would make gazza look like a ‘big gerl’(sic) On occasion I can be cynical but that’s only because the world is a big pile of ****e and we’re all going to die!!! If I was an animal I would be an otter and I am a Sagittarius which means I’m hung like a horse. I have no bad habits if you don’t include the drinking smoking and occasional bouts of violence.

To sum up I’m quite a catch and I invite all you ladies to audition for the part of my future wife!

Tis such sweet sorrow when one seems to have found perfection in a possible mate, then to have all dreams cast aside like aspersions with the realisation that I am not female and you are not human....sigh

you kept that quiet love, I mean mate. anyway your hands were a giveaway, you've got great big flapping hands like a goalkeeper!:cool:

you kept that quiet love, I mean mate. anyway your hands were a giveaway, you've got great big flapping hands like a goalkeeper!:cool:

:o how dare you offend the honour of my beloved Titian - his hands DONT flap but flutter manfully! I demand satisfaction sir - I shall meet you at dawn and make good that vile slur!

I would love to marry you Miniminch if you could me giggle as much in real life as on here, but sadly I have a smelly farty pants partner of my own.

The future Mrs Miniminch will be in for a real treat and then you must prepare to have your mini-Miniminches.

Archived