I invite all you ladies to audition for the part of my future wife!

miniminch

A date with Miniminch  

62 members have voted

1. 1. A date with Miniminch

• Yes that would be divine - pick me up at eight!
    • I am interested because you make me smile on the inside
    • I wouldn't let that hose near me if my f*@*y was on fire
    • F'*k right off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after this interesting offer.....

.... Do let me know if a vacancy arises for 'strumpet-jezebel-bit-on-the-side' :)

..... miniminch now seems to have swayed the delectable sugarnspice.

I think I'm in love .....
:wow::clap:

No further offers from Ruby or fox though!

Who's it to be miniminch?

to be continued......

As some of you are more than aware I am still single. Yes, incredible isn’t it! .......

Blah, blah, blah...

To sum up I’m quite a catch and I invite all you ladies to audition for the part of my future wife!

Has Timo got hold of Miniminch's password? :suspect:

As some of you are more than aware I am still single. Yes, incredible isn’t it! Although, having said that, this year has been a little better on the dates front. Going on a date with a woman who didn’t dribble was a real winner and head and shoulders better than that woman who could only say the word ‘cress,’ which made ordering food in Auschwitz Horderves the new place in Ecclesall a nightmare.

It probably is also clear that I am regarded highly on here with only the odd (and I do mean odd) few detractors who, to be quite frank, wouldn’t know about good taste if they were delivered a bright pink parcel at midnight and opened it to find a semi naked woman who popped out with the words ‘good’ and ‘taste’ tattooed on her breasts. And anyway I am far too mature to spat with the likes again.

So I think I would like to give you the chance of a night of romance so thrilling it would be second only to a bungee jump from angel falls.

I think I should tell you something about me. I’m single. I am a male in my thirties. I am NOT gay (although I do have a spring in my step come spring time) I have a GSOH. (although I have no idea what GSOH means but I bet mine is good) I enjoy reading, writing and lying unconsciously drunk in a pool of my own vomit on the weekend. A friend recently remarked that my drinking would make gazza look like a ‘big gerl’(sic) On occasion I can be cynical but that’s only because the world is a big pile of ****e and we’re all going to die!!! If I was an animal I would be an otter and I am a Sagittarius which means I’m hung like a horse. I have no bad habits if you don’t include the drinking smoking and occasional bouts of violence.

To sum up I’m quite a catch and I invite all you ladies to audition for the part of my future wife!

Please someone go out with him, it might stop him moaning as much :)

Archived