Old manager and staff from dove and rainbow, open the new norfork rivelin

ravenkay5

Any real ale to be had out there?

at the moment there are no real ales, however they are in the pipeline so watch this space. the dove and rainbow has got quite a selection of real ales and i belive that they intend to expand there range too, also read some good reports bout the cider on offer too. so if your out and about in sheffield pop in and sample some, and bikers will be made most welcome.:thumbsup:

at the moment there are no real ales, however they are in the pipeline so watch this space. the dove and rainbow has got quite a selection of real ales and i belive that they intend to expand there range too, also read some good reports bout the cider on offer too. so if your out and about in sheffield pop in and sample some, and bikers will be made most welcome.:thumbsup:

Oh you are my FAVOURITE person:) ....I think like-minded pubs should support each other in this way. I popped in the Norfolk Thursday night for quick orange juice....LOVE the real fire, it was so warm and cosy. If I had not had to drive I think I would have settled down for a few pints....it might be 5 minutes drive to my house from the Norfolk at 60 MPH on Manchester Road but its a hell of a long trek on foot!!!!

Oh you are my FAVOURITE person:) ....I think like-minded pubs should support each other in this way. I popped in the Norfolk Thursday night for quick orange juice....LOVE the real fire, it was so warm and cosy. If I had not had to drive I think I would have settled down for a few pints....it might be 5 minutes drive to my house from the Norfolk at 60 MPH on Manchester Road but its a hell of a long trek on foot!!!!

I think that offering each other support is the only way to fly, plus both pubs have diffrant things to offer. i love that there are pubs out there that welcome bikers and cater for there very eclectic tastes. to think we only like to drink warm larger out of plastic glasses is nuts. :loopy: anyway, i have been to the dove on my bike loads of times and theres pleanty of space there to park and big windows so ya can keep ya eyes on her while you have a drink:hihi: the fire at the new norfork is amazin, and yep i have warmed my ass on it plenty of times. the danger is ya just wanna snuggle up with ya pint and stay there all night. take care:)

after reading most of your posts, it would seem to me that your only trying to rile people up, so forgive me if i dont follow you down that nasty track. as a biker i tend to come across quite a few people that assume that all bikers are just plane old trouble and are very quick to slag us off, its a shame people like yourself can only slag us of from behind the safty of your pc. why not come down to our nice quaint pub and have a frendly chat and drink with us before you cast judgement. and remember the negative energy that you give out will only come back to you x 3. you take care now:)

if i'm trying to rile people up i've certainly done a good job on you and as for negative energy that just about sums you up, i only deal on a one to one basis, i actually called in over the weekend and i must congratulate whoever has undertaken the transformation very good, we will be visiting again, by the way i was the one who fell off the back, too many oranges, when we were leaving on early saturday evening, bruised pride.

if i'm trying to rile people up i've certainly done a good job on you and as for negative energy that just about sums you up, i only deal on a one to one basis, i actually called in over the weekend and i must congratulate whoever has undertaken the transformation very good, we will be visiting again, by the way i was the one who fell off the back, too many oranges, when we were leaving on early saturday evening, bruised pride.

glad you had a good time, its always better to check a place out first before casting judgment do ya think, forgive me for being a layman but what do you mean negative energy sums me up:loopy: i just dont think it was nice of fair that you seemed to be offending most of the people this thread is aimed at, all too offten it seems that some people only get enjoyment from creating and promoting negetive vibes. no disrespects to yourself but you had already condemed the new norfork before even seeing it, and insulted the bikers that go in there. makes me happy to know you came in and had a drink and enjoyed yourself enough to come back again. :), i am sure your brused pride will recover and it will be a pleasure to see you again. take care

This could wind up being my favourite pub in the whole wide world :P

Please tell me that (as it's splat near popular walking country) you'll be accepting walkers and their four legged rock fans? Please? Pretty please?

everyone is welcome including four legged friends as long as they are good:D the menu was great this week and have to say chocolate fudge cake is to die for, think i am gonna be puttin some weight on:hihi: , i think it gets quite popular with walkers in the summer, i have to say though after you have been for a long walk in the cold winter its gotta be good to laze round a open fire with a drink. maybe i might have to join a walkin club if i keep eatin cake.

Any chance of getting some cable cars between the New Norfolk and the Three Merry Lads?

The latter is a ten minute walk from my house (well, it is when I'm going there; it's half-an-hour on the way back) and I'd be more than willing to give some of my business your way.

Not only that: Having cable cars would make you bikers think you were in Matlock Bath watching the cable cars that traverse toward The Heights of Abraham.

Good luck with your venture. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Norfolk*. (Hey, don't demolish the kiddies play house will yer?)

* - or any other public hostelry.

Archived