Sheffield bands - who's the best?

bladezman

The re-vamped DOVE AND RAINBOW in Hartshead Square is in process of setting up full band PA rig and are looking for bands to play Monday to Thursday. Email me with you are looking for a small and intimate pub venue which has a fast growing customer base on the rock circuit. We have a raised stage area and plenty of standing room in front of it, and I would be happy to listen to any demos on websites or receive emails.

We have a very meaty 5K rig on site and offer all the usual small venue facilities for you to just plug in and play........

VIVA HIGH ROLLERS - They are absolutely amazing live, I have seen them a fair few times including on the unsigned stage at Leeds Festival. Original music and a frontman to end all front men. How many other unsigned acts can get a conga going during a set on the unsigned stage. If you get the chance go see them. They are Sh*t Hot. And no im not getting commission Lol

Archived