Doncaster Fight Night

the_rage

I want to say well done to all the fighters that were in the ring last night. I had a great night and really impressed at the high standard of fighters. Well done Mike, Mark and Chris. U were all Top Banana. Im gonna tap you out wednesday though :D Did any 1 els go? What did u think of the night?

hi all, i would just like 2 say thanx 2 everyone who helped last nite.well done 2 chris & mick 4 winning there fights. i lost mine but lernt a lot from it,i'll b trainin harder 4 the next one.once again well done lads big win 4 yourselfs & the club :thumbsup:

thanx 4 reading this.

mark "the monkey" bottom

p.s. harry m8 i'll tap now i'm hurting so much :( . one tip b4 i go don't stand there & take leg kicks from a good kickboxer thay ****in hurt. :o

c u monday lads

hi all, i would just like 2 say thanx 2 everyone who helped last nite.well done 2 chris & mick 4 winning there fights. i lost mine but lernt a lot from it,i'll b trainin harder 4 the next one.once again well done lads big win 4 yourselfs & the club :thumbsup:

thanx 4 reading this.

mark "the monkey" bottom

p.s. harry m8 i'll tap now i'm hurting so much :( . one tip b4 i go don't stand there & take leg kicks from a good kickboxer thay ****in hurt. :o

c u monday lads

Congratulations to LankymanBJJ and Michael!!!

Markthemonkey,... Dont be so hard on yourself. You lost to a really strong and more experienced opponent. Im sure you learned plenty from that fight too!

Once back in the gym, im going to spar a little more with you, and train a bit more with you personally on LEG KICKS!!!

Be ready for PAIN!!!!

Archived