Priory Closes Down On Sunday!!!

ginga_clarky

The Priory, St James St (Near Cathedral) will be closing this sunday for a refurb!!!

we will be relaunching on 25th November and will be know as SANCTUARY from then on. This will be a very fresh and exciting looking new bar bringing a bit different feel to Sheffield!!

We will be launching new Food, Cocktail and Drinks Menus all of which will be of an exceptional standard.

We will be launching various nights including open mic, DJ Battle, live acts, DJ's, comedy, and many more

Anyone keen on coming to the opening night please feel free to drop me an email at andy-clarke@talk21.com or call 01142767711 or 07968529970 and ill add you to the guest list and you will qualify for a free glass of champagne or cocktails.

To all our regulars from the priory we hope you will all return as soon as we re-open and would love all of you to join us on the opening night so please drop us a line to get on the guestlist!!

Our new website http://www.sanctuary-bar.co.uk will be available early next week so keep your eyes on that as you will be able to view our new menus/nights and more importantly get yourself on the guestlist through the site!!

Hope to see you all soon

Andy & Gary

I'm confused (it doesn't take much) will the priory be open this sunday (the 19th) or does it actually close on Saturday night?

I was thinking of popping in for the Sunday lunch ( I like it midweek but I've never been on Sunday before).

Tried to ring but there's no answer but then again its Friday night so they're probably busy

Archived