**singer Looking For Band**

I'm a tall, blonde attractive female, 20yrs, looking for an original, indie/art rock band.

I have character, style, and a unique and soulful voice. I dont do covers...original material only.

got bags of writing and live performance experience. played leadmill, boadwalk yada yada yada....also i work in a recording studio so i av bags of contacts.

hmmm.....i dunno. i just wanna start gigging and writing again.

i miss the stage.

influences? Blondie, cranberries, cardigans, amy winehouse, imogen heap, juliette lewis....gosh. i'm quite eclectic.

myspace.com/sexdrugsnrocknroll <---tis me.

xxx

I'm interested, electronic, art, guitar, noise 'n' stuff. Currently doing all the singing myself, but looking for another voice, lyric writer, musical contributor. Myself and two other gentlemen, own practice room, permanent set up, all gear etc. Can forward tracks for your perusal if you want to listen to what we are doing?

Hello Rocknrollbec, based off london road, 'cos of my relatively new membership of this forum I can't send you messages other than these public ones, I don't really want to advertise location over wonder web, woul dlike to send you a contact email address but same again - don't really want to leave it here! Have you made enough posts to send me a private message?

• 3 months later...

well i am really wanting to make something of it get back into it all i was booked to play with my old band all over but we split up a while after so am really wanted some dedicated musicians to work with do you know of any others then who are looking to join a band ???

Archived