Oaks park Special School , Norton , Sheffield

clocker

I am led to believe that Oaks Park Special School in Norton , Sheffied is being closed . Does anyone have any history on this school and/or any of its students . In particular , I`m interested in the late fifties early sixties .

Hi, I went to Oakes Park School with my best mate David Thomas, my name is Kenneth Stones, we had some great times there, lots of memories, will be sad when the place shuts down

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I am Patrick Murphy & was at oaks park school from 1971-85. If anyone remembers me & would like to get in touch send an email to ironside46@outlook,com and i will reply asap if u leave contact details. I remember Diane Vaughan, Frances Hawksley, Jill Burn, David Briggs and many more. Hope to hear from someone soon & catch up on old times. Patrick

• 5 years later...

my name is dennis south i was there when the school opened and left in 1968 to go to wisewood comp i remember francine bower ann dunett  the murr twins john harmston  my friend and menny more includeing kenneth stone who was a few years younger than me would like to speak to anybody who knows me