Indoor Paintballing Anyone?

foxycoxy

I am currently involved in a hypothetical project looking at new ideas for things to do in Sheffield.

We are looking into the idea of indoor paintballing in an office type set-up (great way to relieve tensions with colleagues).

We are wanting to know has anyone been indoor paintballing before? Did you enjoy it? How could it be improved? would you go?

Any responses will be appreciated, especially from experienced paintballers and newbies.

We would also like to know if there are any women that would try it and what would make them want to try paintballing.

Please note this is a hypothetical project and therefore any info given to us by "insiders" would be greatly appreciated and not used against them.:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone:)

I went indoor paintballing... ages ago though, was in an old cinema down in london, was absolutely fantastic, massive building, most of it was lit very sparingly.. great for ambushes, not so good for falling over things... Played a mix of the usual capture the flag type games, and last man standing etc.. having a good variety of games will keep people playing.. also in the rest periods between games they showed movies like predator etc, really gets you in the mood.. thought that was good.. I'd probably do it more regularly if there was something local.

Cheers

Scott

I am currently involved in a hypothetical project looking at new ideas for things to do in Sheffield.

We are looking into the idea of indoor paintballing in an office type set-up (great way to relieve tensions with colleagues).

We are wanting to know has anyone been indoor paintballing before? Did you enjoy it? How could it be improved? would you go?

Any responses will be appreciated, especially from experienced paintballers and newbies.

We would also like to know if there are any women that would try it and what would make them want to try paintballing.

Please note this is a hypothetical project and therefore any info given to us by "insiders" would be greatly appreciated and not used against them.:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone:)

Never done it, but wouldn't you end up getting shot at close range quite lot? Surely that's got to be painful?

I always fancied a big playpark indoors, like kids get - with ball pits and tunnels and bouncy things - but adult sized. Maybe you should set that up instead. :)

Archived