What happend to the bailey brothers ..rock djs

The Bailey Brothers album was called Judgement Day. The band is Baileys Comet. They went on tour with Tony Martin (Ex Black Sabbath) fronting the band. Dez wrote the album and produced it. Frontiers released it in Europe and it was released in Japan. they write for rockunited.com Fireworks rock magazine in the UK and Rock It magazine in Germany etc They have their own web site and you can find them all over the net.

They are still alive!

The Bailey Brothers album was called Judgement Day. The band is Baileys Comet. They went on tour with Tony Martin (Ex Black Sabbath) fronting the band. Dez wrote the album and produced it. Frontiers released it in Europe and it was released in Japan. they write for rockunited.com Fireworks rock magazine in the UK and Rock It magazine in Germany etc They have their own web site and you can find them all over the net.

They are still alive!

can you tell us the web address?

• 1 year later...
They were at the Firefest hanging out with all the bands last weekend and Y&T at the Rock City so may not be kings but still having a blast. Mick was the same size as Bob Catley so he was pleased ha

they were at Firefest 4 too this year - brilliant line up this time - did anyone else on here go??

• 1 year later...

Bit of a blast from the past...

I was thinking of family holidays when I was a kid and we used to stay with my Great Aunt Edith who's their Mum who moved to Mablethorpe. I haven't seen them for a good 20 years but kept up with the odd thing here and there through family. On the offchance I Googled them and this was the first hit..

http://www.baileybrothers.co.uk/bbrevs.html

The Biog makes a good read (though think the sites a few years old). Well for us nosey family peeps lol. I suppose that makes them my second cousins? My Nans sisters kids? Something like that....

• 1 year later...