Help...it's my birthday!!

blondie-blue

There is a place in Dronfield called Greedy Greek, it is a fantastic night out for parties etc. There is dancing with the "Greeks" while you eat and in a room at the back there is a DJ playing the usual party songs. I went for a friend's birthday and had a great night. It is open till midnight and you could always go on from there. If you go let us know what you think.

had to post on now just before everyone shouts about foxprom promoting the last laugh comedy club in the roundhouse again because we provide the sound technicain and Disco.

I dont know who foxycoxy is but glad they enjoyed the comedy club and the disco afterward, its a great night out for fifteen quid for those who missed it Jo Coulfield headlined this weekend and then went on the Graham norton show on TV monday night, mike wilkinson was on great form and International cruise ship act Danny Buckler did great magic and comedy, all rounded up by tv star and local legend Toby Foster, Chris's cheesey disco wraps it all up, not bad for fifteen quid.

check it out on http://www.sheffieldcomedy.com

I need some idea's for a good night out, it's my mate's birthday along with my own in a couple of weeks and we're struggling for idea's... the usual birthday night out is west street then a club. Any ideas are greatly welcome.. :help:

got to have a party you old cow cos you only turn the

:o (BIG 3O) :o

the once and yes i know you will kill me for this but i will still love you even thow your getting old haha:love: :love::hihi:

Archived