Real Ales at the Dove and Rainbow

goldenfleece

Pity, I think I might try the wi-fi for size along with a pint of scrumpy :thumbsup:

Open from 12:00 tomorrow so could even be the place for a Friday dinner pint

wifi is working fine, but a few 'blindspots' in the pub at the moment so it does depend where you are sitting.......need to re-site the transmitter next week.....

Yes come on down for a pint or 4 Fridays, we open from 12, eventually we will open at 12 every day but a lot of stuff to get sorted yet. You can bring your own food remember, as long as you buy a drink.......:thumbsup:

Oh and Congrats on getting the Indie night sorted (Every other Tuesday?) Talk about making it Our Local - the DJ's - Starr Adam and Paul, are part of the friday night social for The Gathering, its seems we're gradually overrunning the pub's nightimes!

Dear God, since when have I been a member of the Gathering?

CASK ALES at the Dove and Rainbow this weekend are our regulars FLOWERS IPA at £2 a delicious pint, and HOBGOBLIN, our biggest selling cask ale to date. Plus we OLD SPECKLED HEN online today, together with JENNINGS CUMBERLAND ALE, a really tasty. full and fairly sweet beer, and also CAMERONS STRONGARM, will be on tonight, which is a gorgeous 'ruby red beer'.

We do free tasters of ANY of our cask ales to help you decide, just ask!!

We have sold out of all the very popular BURTON ALE but more will be on next week, and more ales to come!

Archived