Ashoka, Eccleshall Road

byevilroot

My old mans a dustman, he wears a dustman's hat....

Sorry, I actually meant

My old mans coming down to sheffield on Sat. for a curry. I liked the look of the Ashoka on Eccleshall road and would like to hear about your experiences there.

Ta very much

Having since sampled the goods for myself, I can say that the Ashoka is very good.

Poppadams seemed homemade and more tasty than the standard.

Good marinade on chicken tikka.

Cobra beers were cold

Tender Lamb.

Buttery parathas.

All Good.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys my name is Rahul and I own the Ashoka. Many thanks for your kind comments on this thread. If any of you have any suggestions on what you would like to see changed at the ashoka then please leave message here or mail at ashokasheffield@mac.com We are going to refurbish the site soon and I would like your opinions!

In context to some of the comments, when the changeover happened over 2 years ago we never change the chef - the same chef has been cooking at the Ashoka for nearly 21 years!

I would personally like to address patrick1346 concerns, please contact me!

Look forward to hearing your comments.

Hi guys my name is Rahul and I own the Ashoka. Many thanks for your kind comments on this thread. If any of you have any suggestions on what you would like to see changed at the ashoka then please leave message here or mail at ashokasheffield@mac.com We are going to refurbish the site soon and I would like your opinions!

In context to some of the comments, when the changeover happened over 2 years ago we never change the chef - the same chef has been cooking at the Ashoka for nearly 21 years!

I would personally like to address patrick1346 concerns, please contact me!

Look forward to hearing your comments.

Rahul

I have sent you an email

Archived