Remember Waterhouses Relish

owdsmiffy

I remember a similar relish which was made in Rotherham.

It was in the same bottle with the same coloured label as Hendersons but for the life of me I cannot remember the maker's name.

Maybe someone out there can let us know.

Happy Days!

Over here in Australia you can not buy Hendersons or Waterhouses Yorkshire relish but I did come across a Hammons Yorkshire relish .They taste the same to me maybe they are made by the same co but stick different labels on the bottles.

When we visited our sister in Adelaid We always had to take a gallon container of Henderson.s Relish and 6 cans of"Stoowensus" Best Bitter or to the well spoken folks, Stones Best Bitter That was the admission fee to get in the house Happy days PS and a copy of the star and the Green .un

Reply to Milted! Don't ever remember a Norwich St. in Sheff,did you mean Talbot St. it ran off Duke St. along the top of the "Norfolk Cinema" with the "Oddfellows" pub opposite, both now long gone,and across the other side of Duke St. is the "New inn" (Still standing & open) Can't remember the names of the shops though down Duke St. exept Shaw's the butcher.

Archived