What time does your post arrive?

mine arrives inbetween 4pm-6pm, although other day it came just after 11am and my mom was there and said your post's late but that was early for me..

I can't say it bothers me now i'm used to it, well unless i'm waiting for something important then it drives me mad :hihi: .

Do giro's still come in the post because my friend used to hate the post been late....

• 5 years later...

Ours usually arrives between 9.30 and 10.30, which is fine with me and means getting out of bed to answer the door less often than it did when it arrived before 7am.

The postie people who deliver to my house work damned hard (if only because, in the words of my OH, 'oh no, she's bought the internet again!) and as long as the post gets to me, I don't mind what time it gets to me. Being predictable in timing is a good thing though, because if I'm waiting for a parcel being predictable allows me to plan my day around being in to receive it.

Archived