What time does your post arrive?

Usually between 10 and 11.30 which is fine by me.

When we first moved into this house a few years back our post was often mis delivered all over the place on a regular basis (a lot of our streets have similar names)

We complained to the local sorting office and head office - no replies.

The we heard of Postwatch (The Consumer Council for Postal Services) and after a couple of calls to them we got a new postie who learned the walk and stayed on it - he's still with us, and does a marvelous job :thumbsup:

We get ours about 1pm, but we get 3 letters about twice a week which I can only put down to the postie saving them up until they get to 3,otherwise why do we never get a single 1 ? By the way has anyone noticed a reduction in junk mail since the price increase, cos we don't get as much ?

Sometimes we get our post after lunch,, sometimes we dont get our post at all, when we tried to find out why we were given some excuse that the postman was new, ???? i started doing my banking online as my bank statements were " getting lost in the post ",, :(:(

Archived