Birthday Meal for 10 People

samstar999

Hi

Anyone recommend a good restaurant for a birthday? I wanted to go to Ivory, but they couldn't take my booking (don't know why?)

We want somewhere that does posh nosh - thought about 23 at West One - any views? Is it noisy in the restaraunt because of the bar? If not there - please can anyone recommend somewhere like it? One of the party is coeliac (sp).

Thanks

PS it is Saturday 2 Dec

I think you better book quick, as most restaurant will start to do their Xmas menu. Fridays or Saturdays are the busiest time. Unless you don't mind a Christmas menu for your birthday. It would be hard to cater for a large group doing a-la carte, as well as Christmas menus in any single fine-dining place, I'd imagine.

I think you better book quick, as most restaurant will start to do their Xmas menu. Fridays or Saturdays are the busiest time. Unless you don't mind a Christmas menu for your birthday. It would be hard to cater for a large group doing a-la carte, as well as Christmas menus in any single fine-dining place, I'd imagine.

just as I found! Am going to 23 - for a christmas meal! looks nice though and should be quite partyish?!

Hi

Anyone recommend a good restaurant for a birthday? I wanted to go to Ivory, but they couldn't take my booking (don't know why?)

We want somewhere that does posh nosh - thought about 23 at West One - any views? Is it noisy in the restaraunt because of the bar? If not there - please can anyone recommend somewhere like it? One of the party is coeliac (sp).

Thanks

PS it is Saturday 2 Dec

Artisan at crosspool...it is the best...mention my name to them....speak to carl(the manager) he will look after you

Archived