Springfield junior school

mummyjac

Yes that's the one. I've been looking on google earth but I can't find it.I put in the postcode but it brought up a different area to where I remember it being. The place I remember looks like an area of waste ground. I used to go there in the 70's. My Dad also went there but not sure what years. Will have to ask my mum when I next see her.

• 3 years later...

I attended Springfield school from 1962-1967 (Im 53 now) I remember headmaster Mr Holdsworth,he had a triumph herald.also Mrs Round and Mrs Sycora My mate was Ronnie Nuttall and my sweetheart was Sharon Emmett ! My name is Brent Crawshaw ,I used to live on Gell St next to Annie Slinns corner Shop on Convent walk anybody remember me ? Ive got some photos of the Harvest festival where linda Clayton was the "Queen"

• 1 year later...
I attended Springfield school from 1962-1967 (Im 53 now) I remember headmaster Mr Holdsworth,he had a triumph herald.also Mrs Round and Mrs Sycora My mate was Ronnie Nuttall and my sweetheart was Sharon Emmett ! My name is Brent Crawshaw ,I used to live on Gell St next to Annie Slinns corner Shop on Convent walk anybody remember me ? Ive got some photos of the Harvest festival where linda Clayton was the "Queen"

I remember you Brent but that's because I'm your cousin Jeremy. Hope that you, Jayne & son Harry are all well.

Best Wishes, cousin Jeremy Crawshaw (Bournemouth, Dorset)

Archived