Host a Psychic Party!

themagicwand

After a succesful "psychic entertainment" night I recently conducted for a group of Forumers, I've now put together several packages for parties that can either be held in people's homes or in a restaurant/pub environment.

The packages are:

• FULL PSYCHIC PARTY

Involves tarot card readings for all guests, spoon & fork bending, esp tests for all, experiments with the pendulum and ouija board, and a full seance.

• SPOON BENDING & TAROT PARTY

Experiment with spoon and fork bending and see if you & your guests can get anything "weird" to happen to the tableware! Then all guests receive a tarot card reading.

• TAROT PARTY

A full tarot card reading for all your guests, plus a short explanation of the cards' meanings and their history.

All parties can be tailored to meet your individual requirements, and the cost of hosting a psychic party is a lot more reasonable than you might think.

There are still a very few dates available for December parties. If you're interested in hosting a Christmas psychic party please don't delay getting in touch. You can PM me or email sheffieldmagic@hotmail.co.uk

All aspects of the psychic parties should be regarded as for entertainment purposes only.

Psychic parties are ideal for those with who wish to host a party that is a little bit different and hugely entertaining. Obviously some interest in the paranormal or supernatural might help the night go with an even bigger "BUMP"!!! Your guests will certainly remember your party for a long time, and it will give you all a lot to talk about afterwards!

Get in touch! :thumbsup:

Archived