Early Bird menus in city centre

Agent_C

Anyone know of any decent city centre restaurants with 'early bird' menus for people eating before about 6.30pm/7pm?

The very fine Lebanese place- Sheiks on West St - does a cheap deal before 7pm - i *think* its starter & main course for £6:95.

:)

boho does a 'pre-theatre' menu, but you have to book in advance. I'm not sure of the exact details, having not worked there for a loooong time... but give Will or Mark a call on 279 5777 and I'm sure they'll be able to sort something out for you :)

Just a shame they are rude and the food is vile.

Shame you seem to have had a bad experience - I've been going to Sheiks for over ten years (since the days when it was a kebab shop) and always had a good meal and found the staff to be very pleasant...

To be fair I have only ever heard the two extreme reviews - its either exceptionaly good, or its vile.

I had some wonderful chicken liver when I went, unforunately the service and the rest of the food wasn't good enough value. In fact they were rude.

So I may go back, but probably not.

Archived