• 14 - 17k
    • 18 - 21k
    • 22 - 25k
    • 26 - 29k
    • 30 - 35k
    • 36 - 40k
    • 41 - 50k
    • 50k plus per year

I just feel, if women were not on the housing market it would reduce demand and the house prices would come down.

This whole mess is down to the amount of people wanting houses

Actually, it's not.

As houses are generally bought with borrowed money, rather than money in the buyers posession from savings-out-of-earnings, the major factors in house prices are: how much debt the borrower can support, and: whether the lenders can and will lend that maximum.

Just like a credit card the lender wants you to borrow the most that your income can pay the interest on.

The whole thing is a scam.

If it was rendered into law tomorrow that buyers could only borrow 2 x yearly earnings then the prices would, of necessity, fall.

I get just under 14k which is good for me being 19 having no debts, living at home, and no real expenses except for some board. It will all change when I pass my driving test having lessons at the moment and should have passed in the next couple of months. The insurance will eat my money but I don't really care what car I get, an old mini maybe.

I just feel, if women were not on the housing market it would reduce demand and the house prices would come down.

This whole mess is down to the amount of people wanting houses

Ok, why are you attacking women in particular? (searches for her spare bag of troll food)

Ok, why are you attacking women in particular? (searches for her spare bag of troll food)

I'm not, I'm just saying if women were not buying houses, then it would reduce demand....... and the prices.

Some people think women shouldn't drive cars, but that is just sexist.

My comment isn't sexist, its practical.

I'm not, I'm just saying if women were not buying houses, then it would reduce demand....... and the prices.

Some people think women shouldn't drive cars, but that is just sexist.

My comment isn't sexist, its practical.

you are talking out of your orifice, why should women not need to buy housing? :loopy:

Archived