Where to take my girlfriend

crompton

Hey, my girlfriend is coming to visit this week between thursday-sunday of this week, i dont see her often so want to make sure we have a great time. It doesnt have to be special events just some places where we can have a nice time. Im a new student and have only been here 2 months...think ill be able to think of stuff to do in the evenings but will struggle in the daytime

we're both 18, like rock music....can anyone give me any idea what they think would make a nice weekend

ladies, where would you like to be taken if you were coming here for the first time? (that sounds wrong but meh)

You can take her to a salsa dance class which runs on a Saturday afternoon in the student union building. Forgotten the name of the room now. That's something you can have a laugh with.

If I was here for the first time, I wouldn't mind walking around the Devonshire St area and then settle into Devonshire Cat for a drink. The forum shops are worth a browse for some rocky clothings.

Either that, it's Ecclesall Rd too. Bits of card shops, clothes, and a record shop there. Avoid Meadowhell if you can, unless you want to go week nights instead. Cos it will be choco-block on the weekends. Forget taking the bus, but consider the trams instead.

If youre still here sunday night viva tequila has a 2 for 1 night (mexican) you can get the tram get of at gleadless townend and its just there.

London road has lots of restaurants aswell and you can walk there from town.

If you like rock music you could try the nelson bar they have offers on thursday not sure about fri or sat though, or dove and rainbow which is near Argos just up from castle markets

Why not take her for Sunday Brunch @ Ivory ( just off west street ) We have great food relaxed surroundings, live music, cocktails for £3 and bottled beers for £2. Have a look at our post on evenings out for the menu

Well recommended ! :)

Archived