Salsa at Forum

Lianndi

Saw both of you there though Martin didnt say hi! :P

There was an advert in the metro for this event and the prices were quoted wrongly as £1.50 and £2.00 respectively, however when we got there the prices were nearly double that! So I had to have a few choice words with the 'doorman' - the whole principle thing nah

I had a great time, I wish the music was a bit more uptempo though....and that people had more fun!!!! Dance...not count lol

might go back again..and get there early next time :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Lianndi

Saw both of you there though Martin didnt say hi! :P

Whoops... Didn't know who you were I'm afraid so I can't be held responsible..

What do you look like?

Glad you had a good time overall though, despite the hiccup money wise... It's worth becoming a member though.. £2 a session ain't so bad :)

Originally posted by Fireondaroof

Ha ha we didn't pay, we dodged the front entrance and went round the back way ;) tactics

Hey come on, don't dodge... The money goes towards paying for the venue.. the teachers are doing it for nought you know..

Originally posted by Martin_s

Hey come on, don't dodge... The money goes towards paying for the venue.. the teachers are doing it for nought you know..

We weren't that bad, we didn't dance, we just went to see what it was like before taking part.

Going again tomorrow, but i'm not wearing a flower in my hair :P

Archived