Purple Belt Promotion at Gracie Barra!!

Truebjj

I would like to give a shout out to Paul (Bjjman) who after competing in the London Open and training with World Champ Braulio in Brum at the weekend was promoted to Purple Belt. For those of you who understand the bjj system this is a fantastic achievement and on to be congratulated.

!!Well done mate!!

This shows the continuing strength of Gracie Barra and I look forward to announcing more very soon!

Well done the wee man, absolutely fantastic. Not just the belt but the bronze medal and narrowly losing to the european champ! You know when you choked me last night I felt so much better!? Hopefully we'll have another purple belt soon which will be great for BJJ in Sheffield. Ah I just want a blue belt (sometime) and a wee rest!!

well done m8 from all of us at rgjj,you deserve it :thumbsup: & no doubt john will get his soon & he more than deserves it. :thumbsup: good luck 2 all you guys entering northens on sunday, i won't b making it i'm afraid :(

thanx 4 reading this :D

mark "the monkey" bottom :hihi:

Thanks a lot guys. It took a lot of chokes and armbars to get it (i even managed to pull some off myself :) )

I won't bother saying that John will be soon (everyone already knows that)

I'd like to publically thank all the guys at the academy for all their help and training. I am only a few steps into being where i want to be. Training at the places i do and with the people i do i know i (as well as Barra Sheffield) will continue forward and only get better.

Special Thanks to John, Noel, Greg, Russ, Ryan, Chris for all the times you've at least tried the crazy stuff i come out with.

Id also just like to add (nearly there, i promise)

LITTLE MAN BJJ RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Archived