Old Spice Aftershave

Thanks Obelix for the quick reply. I bet we're all thinking of the tune now!

I kept thinking it was Bolero-what was that from then?

Err "bolero" is the entire work, by Ravel. The cut down version of it is what Torvill and Dean won gold with in Sarajevo in 1984 - the entire unadulterated work is about four times longer.

Warning - cheesy 1970's commercial....

Carmina Burana is often used to imply high and imperious church music etc - I wonder if they know the original work had a long exposition about a load of bored Bavarian monks rogering each other in a draught Bavarian monastery for fun....

This is how you really do it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMQOX3h7ZI&feature=related

Very hard to sing - but exceedingly exhilarating. Only surpassed by An die Freude/beethoven

i love the smell of brut and old spice,i always buy me dad brut at christmas as by then he has ran out lol but you cant beat the smells of the old time favs, always bought my ex hubby old spice loved the stuff,my nan used to call it the gents smell lol. it must still sell well as some of the new aftershaves are only on the shelves so long. :) smell memories.

Just bought some Old Spice aftershave - first for about 20 years!! Wife buys me expensive modern stuff but I was hankering after some Old Spice - forgot how great it smells!!

You can buy this for about £2 at JTF, says it all.

Archived