Which youth club did you go to?

kezzzza

Any names you remember from that period ?

Hello. Yes I remember John Hall, David Shepherd, Mandy Bullock, Paul Titmuss (I think) John Goodrich and a youth called 'Irish' who lived on Marshall Road. That's all I can remember for now - I'm sure I'll remember others.

Hello. Yes I remember John Hall, David Shepherd, Mandy Bullock, Paul Titmuss (I think) John Goodrich and a youth called 'Irish' who lived on Marshall Road. That's all I can remember for now - I'm sure I'll remember others.

Didn't go to Chads Youth Club but knew John Hall and Mandy Bullock very well.

I think the Paul you mention would have been Titman. Think Irish was Michael? O'Donovan.

Didn't go to Chads Youth Club but knew John Hall and Mandy Bullock very well.

I think the Paul you mention would have been Titman. Think Irish was Michael? O'Donovan.

Hello. Yes you're quite right it is Paul Titman I'm thinking of and You're correct again with MIchael O'Donovan. Paul and David Shepherd used to be in scouts with John ...... Kelly I think.

I didn't live in Woodseats but used to stay with relatives at weekends so that's how I got to know 'the crowd':)

Hello. Yes you're quite right it is Paul Titman I'm thinking of and You're correct again with MIchael O'Donovan. Paul and David Shepherd used to be in scouts with John ...... Kelly I think.

I didn't live in Woodseats but used to stay with relatives at weekends so that's how I got to know 'the crowd':)

Hi tenaj. If that means Janet, do you want to PM me? You sound very similar to somebody I know from that time

Looking for Mark "Spinner" Pearson from Sheffield, see his name in this topic and i'm an old friend from Holland, way back. I hope to contact him this way?

Not sure if Spinner is on the forum, but I am sure lads that know him are.

Try sending a private message to a poster on this forum called GVOWL

Looking for Mark "Spinner" Pearson from Sheffield, see his name in this topic and i'm an old friend from Holland, way back. I hope to contact him this way?

He was living in Mosborough not long ago and going in the Norfolk Arms at the bottom of Dixon Lane in town every day selling CD's.....

• 4 weeks later...