Marco at Milano restaurant

dwhembro

voice of dissent here,

me and my fella went there a few months ago. and it was Alpha and Omega time (first and last :hihi:)

pricey, sure, and the premises definitely look "swish", but I didn't think the food was any great-shakes, at all.

Asked for a slight alteration to the meal we were trying to order, and they would not substitute an ingredient. (not a difficult thing to do, IMO, )

whatever happened to "the customer is always right"?

they won't be getting our custom again, I'm afraid. I thought they were rubbish. (also, another minus was that the access to the narrow corridor that led to the disabled loo was blocked by a sideboard, so was hardly passable by someone ambulant, let alone someone with a mobility prob/ wheelchair user)

PT

I'm afraid you're outvoted.

:lol:

• 1 year later...

Hi, just wondered what this place was like as are thinking of going next Tuesday for a birthday. I have heard good things about it but just wanted to check that it is as good as people have said as I have just looked on the website at the prices!

Hi, just wondered what this place was like as are thinking of going next Tuesday for a birthday. I have heard good things about it but just wanted to check that it is as good as people have said as I have just looked on the website at the prices!

:):)

worth every single penny

probably the best place to eat in sheffield

Archived