Climbing Instructor looking at doing more group work

Hi All

I am placing this add for offering free climbing instruction for groups of upto four people, beginner to experienced, all gear provided.

The reason for doing this is me and my brother are in the stages of gaining our SPA instructors Award and are looking at doing more group work before assesment.

Also if there are any others in the same boat or any of you guys SPA already and would like a hand with larger groups please let me know.

As we do not have SPA yet we can only offer this to persons 18 years and over

Thanks

John

Hi MJ

So are any of you members of the edge? So do you climb together alot since doing the edge course.

Be happy to take you guys on either indoors or outdoors at the weekends if the weather is good, outddors we can give you an introduction upto teachung you how to set up your own roped climbs, again all equitment will be provided. As for indoors if you are already compitent in belaying then theres not much else to teach you unless you want to make the move to learning to lead. Just let me know when your free and what youd like to do and we can get climbing :-)

thanks

John

Got third belay session to do, then we'll join as members. have done a fair bit of bouldering but only 2 sessions with rope.

me and my housemate have been going together most of the time, but met the other person on the climbing course that I reckon will be interested. My boyf might be too.

Would really like to do some outdoor stuff :)

Hi My 13 year old daughter and I are beginners and go to the edge and the foundry. Had a few injuries over the last few months so will be very rusty.

We have belay devices,boots and harness and would love to work towards lead climbing although im not sure we'd be ready for that just yet.

Itching to get back into it so let me know if you would like us to join your group. Getting outside would be great!

hi Eclare,

sounds like you've been through the wars then, so for climbing well its upto you again we can look at taking you leading indoors once you feel comfortable in your climbing and ready to do it and im more than happy to take you both outdoors for an intro and again we can look at teaching you all you need to know to go out and climb safley outddors

Archived