Childrens television programs - old favourites

Eleke95

itsy and bitzy, Big John Little John, champion the wonder horse,spacecat(with Beryl Reid),Hickory house, loved em all can anyone remember the late 70s/very early eighties kids cookery show on saturday mornings?, cant for the lifr of me think what it was called.

I remember, like SheShe, Muffin the Mule.

Perhaps, SheShe, you also watched Whirligig, introduced by Humphrey Lestoq.

I think Mr. Pastry used to be on that programme too.

That was in the very early days (1951/1952-ish) (9 inch screen Black and White TV at my late Aunty's home; sitting under the Dining table with my cousin watching "THE BOX"! Biscuits and "pop" on demand too. :) What happy days they were. *sigh*

I understand Mr. Lestoc committed suicide some few years later. I was very sad when I read of his demise.

I remember, like SheShe, Muffin the Mule.

Perhaps, SheShe, you also watched Whirligig, introduced by Humphrey Lestoq.

I think Mr. Pastry used to be on that programme too.

That was in the very early days (1951/1952-ish) (9 inch screen Black and White TV at my late Aunty's home; sitting under the Dining table with my cousin watching "THE BOX"! Biscuits and "pop" on demand too. :) What happy days they were. *sigh*

I understand Mr. Lestoc committed suicide some few years later. I was very sad when I read of his demise.

I do remember Whirlygig. I had forgotten about it.

I didn't know he had reached such a sad end.

And what can we say about wonderful Mr Pastry. I don't think he'd be sophisticated enough for todays youngsters. He was too much fun.

Archived