DJ Shadow @ Tuesday Club 2nd Dec

mr.blaze

Thought the new album was a real let down meself.

Some good stuff on there, but not enough.

Didn't flow very well either....does anybody agree?

Like the dude and will be there myself, just thought it was a tad lame forv him.

:cool: :cool: :mad: :mad:

Thought the new album was a real let down meself.

Some good stuff on there, but not enough.

Didn't flow very well either....does anybody agree?

Like the dude and will be there myself, just thought it was a tad lame forv him.

:cool: :cool: :mad: :mad:

"This time (I'm gonna try it my way)" From the new LP is probably the best tune he has ever made... worth buying the LP just for the that one tune...

Can't wait for tomorrow now

:thumbsup:

yep, cant wait for this one, been wanting to see shadow for time so should be a good show.

the new albumn took me about 5 listens before i could get into it, i found it very different from the old stuff (especially endtroducing) but now i like it, im liking shadows new crunk sound.

i no this seems like a stupid question but id like to go and ive no idea where the tuesday club is. could some one tell me?

its part of Sheffield University mate :thumbsup:

went to see the main man over the summer in Landan and although I'm not a fan of his new album, he was amazing live....he'll go a bit crunk for a few tracks (at which point he lost me) but his skills and the combined elements of the show and all the classic numbers make it one hell of a gig :cool:

if you enjoy the night, make sure you catch RJD2 sometime cos he's incredible too and the same sort of show

Archived