Is Westways any good?

Jordan2006

Hi Every1,

Im just wondering if any1 on forum has been t westways, all my m8s wanna! Just wanting 2 no weather its gud what music is n ppl.

Cheers

Its RnB hiphop kind of music, drinks are not bad price, not great though, I quite like it :)

ive only been once, on a saturda night a few weeks ago on the forum meet, and i have to say i thought it was rubbish! we stood at the bar for 30 mins to get served and were still getting ignored!!!

tiny place, even tinier bar.

guess it might be ok on a weeknight, but not worth the effort on a saturday, unless youre gonna buy all your drinks at once lol!

:)

I went to westway a few fridays ago The music was pretty good the place was rammed wi loadsa people all ranging from 15 to 25 (only kiddin about the 15 year olds cos i know the manager boxes at wicker camp) Everyone was proper p***** It was difficult getting served, not enough staff on when i did some p***** girl knocked my drinks out of my hands so another half hour wait at the bar! (she apologized she didnt at first but i think it was the headlock i got her in ha ha ) The toilets were swimmin in sick ....but its cool they got a guy in the toilets wi all the sprays and stuff for you to freshen up. I dont know how the poor lad could stand it. It was a wicked night for everyone to enjoy you could take your parents in if you dont like them! definitely a night to remember ill certainly never forget it:hihi:

Hi Every1,

Im just wondering if any1 on forum has been t westways, all my m8s wanna! Just wanting 2 no weather its gud what music is n ppl.

Cheers

Sorry in advance for being a moaner. ppl. gud. m8s t any1

Please don't it makes you look stupid.

I thank you..

Archived