Is Westways any good?

Jordan2006

whats that supposed to mean?

it means can jordan not use proper words?

or can jordan only use text speak?

if jordan can do the former then it would be better

if jordan can only do the latter then my sympathies he/she should really have listened at school in ENGLISH :huh:

it means can jordan not use proper words?

or can jordan only use text speak?

if jordan can do the former then it would be better

if jordan can only do the latter then my sympathies he/she should really have listened at school in ENGLISH :huh:[/QU

It means Jordan: could use proper words, but was in a rush.

Ha ha, you'll fit right in ;)

Hi, is this suppose to mean im a chav. (the way i was writting again, just because its text, they assume im just some person who cant be arsed to write properly so therefore must be) ?

please dont assume..

( soz if u didnt mean that lol )

Sorry in advance for being a moaner. ppl. gud. m8s t any1

Please don't it makes you look stupid.

I thank you..

You knew what he/she meant didn't you? It's clearly not a problem given the number of responses to the question, if the topic starter wants to write in a short version of English, what's the problem?

You knew what he/she meant didn't you? It's clearly not a problem given the number of responses to the question, if the topic starter wants to write in a short version of English, what's the problem?

Here we go again, "text speak" is used to save characters when sending SMS messages that may be limited to certain number of characters. Text speak is also harder to read if you're not used to it. As the Forum doesn't have such a severe restriction on the length of posts and the vast majority of users type normally, why type in text speak? And as for saving time, how is typing "Iz" instead of "Is" (as in the thread title) going to save any time? There is a time and a place for everything, you wouldn't fill out an official form using text speak would you, even though the meaning could be understood?

Why is it that lots of threads get turned into ones about either spelling, grammar or text speak ?

Cant you just stick to the original subject matter.

Absolutely. (but I agree with the 'iz'/'is' bit though)

Back to subject-Westways iz cr@p innit.

Archived