Question - bet no one's done as many hard sports as I have

aard

ooh yeah I did that too - that beats everything Superman up there ^ ever did !!

Wow Lindseyw..so you too have:

Run the Gauntlet - running to the chippy under a hail of bullets.

Dodge Road - Trying not to get hit by a joyrider as you get home.

Played patience - sat behind a row of parked cars on yellow lines at the pizza place!

Muggo - got away from someone without being mugged.

Bargain hunt - not spent any money after being offered drugs, car radio's etc.

It's like Alton Towers walking down our road sometimes, screams and shouts and helicopter lights...the only thing you dont get at the end is a photograph - because you aint got a camera to take it with!!:hihi:

so whose done what

nowt

shows your just how hard i am

Maybe we just liek to keep our activities to ourselves? We don't need to brag about what we do in our spare time.

Besides, when did doing adventurous sports show anything other than you're stupid enough to risk your life for an adrenaline thrill?

Me, I'm that stupid, but I'm wise enough to know that bragging about how 'hard' I am just irritates people and makes you no friends.

Have you got any friends from all these 'hard' activities? Maybe you should take up crochet? I hear that people make great conversation while making a shawl or whatever it is they do with those needles.

Wilf

Archived