Lestat & Canadablade, The thread.

Lestat

Ok, seeing as i dont want to have the great Wednesday thread full of flying insults then why not move them to another thread....like this one!:D

Lets try not to get it closed, just banter between Owls and pigs. It doesn't have to be about the footy - because as we all know United dont do that too often anyway.

Well done West Ham great result yesterday! :thumbsup:

I think this thread is gonna be a winner! What better way to relieve the stress of work by tearing strips off the red & white plebs for being sub-human scum?? :cool:

Up the Owls!! :thumbsup:

Sub-human is preferable to sub-Sus cebifrons my pork like chum :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Come on you Red & White Wizards :thumbsup:

What are you smiling about your team lost again..... or do you just have that stupid grin because it's so cold in that place you call a country. :rolleyes:

Only wimps and sissies feel the cold.

You'd better stay home then, you couldn't handle it. Although the hair on the palms of your hands could help :rolleyes:

What are you smiling about your team lost again..... or do you just have that stupid grin because it's so cold in that place you call a country. :rolleyes:

Going to be 17 degrees today proving once again you know nothing what goes on outside of Sheffield apart from your odd little day trips to Cleethorpes :rolleyes:

They have the perfect slogan over here aimed at people like you

" DONT BE A FOOL, STAY IN SCHOOL "

Archived