Lestat & Canadablade, The thread.

Lestat

I was always under the impression that a reasonable amount of intelligence was needed to pass through Canadian immigration, let alone be accepted it for residence there.

But just what is the mentality level in that country?

we have one of you proclaiming a desire to develop the technology to send farts online; and the other wanting to come back to our city to entertain us with his technicolour yawn.

Good riddance.

You make the Aussies seem almost human.

Iwatched the blades get lucky to tie at home with a clearly superior Villa side this week. Did a view of Bramall lane make me homesick? Not for a New York minute. As for the guy who said good riddance to Canadian immigrants I say " Have a nice day. " They're probably saying the same thing, knowing that having a nice day in Sheffield is very difficult.

Iwatched the blades get lucky to tie at home with a clearly superior Villa side this week. Did a view of Bramall lane make me homesick? Not for a New York minute. As for the guy who said good riddance to Canadian immigrants I say " Have a nice day. " They're probably saying the same thing, knowing that having a nice day in Sheffield is very difficult.

Get lucky :huh: Blades should have won.

Say " Have a nice day to Lestat" He was the one that said that :suspect:

Buck....Why didn't you let this thread go to SF Heaven, It was almost at the pearly gates :help: And just when Lestat and I started calling each other by our forum names :o

Get lucky :huh: Blades should have won.

Say " Have a nice day to Lestat" He was the one that said that :suspect:

Buck....Why didn't you let this thread go to SF Heaven, It was almost at the pearly gates :help: And just when Lestat and I started calling each other by our forum names :o

Merry Christmas Canadablade :thumbsup: Have a good un mate.:)

Merry Christmas Canadablade :thumbsup: Have a good un mate.:)

Have a very merry Lestat, Christmas just came a week early for me with us winning at Wigan and being able to see it on TV live and the young lad winning over $160 on Pro Line because United won :D

Should be a fun week at work as well with all the bottles of booze being dropped off and the Christmas bonuses in on friday :thumbsup:

Regards CB

• 4 weeks later...

Archived