Lestat & Canadablade, The thread.

Lestat

Going to be 17 degrees today proving once again you know nothing what goes on outside of Sheffield apart from your odd little day trips to Cleethorpes :rolleyes:

They have the perfect slogan over here aimed at people like you

" DONT BE A FOOL, STAY IN SCHOOL "

I always preferred, 'Don't be a pr*ck, don't support United'

Got a lovely ring to it, that one.

Well it does have your stupid Blunt name in the title...:hihi:

Hey up Forrest, Showing yourself up again by bringing the worst ever thread thats ever been on SF back up to the top of the threads 3 days later :gag:

And Incase you didnt notice the title also has your stupid name in it :hihi:

And one more thing----Any reason you didnt put WELL DONE WATFORD at the bottom of your reply like you did the well done West Ham then ????

Only wimps and sissies feel the cold.

You'd better stay home then, you couldn't handle it. Although the hair on the palms of your hands could help :rolleyes:

Hes got no reply to that one Chuff :D :D :D

Oh hang on I shouldn't reply to that should I , He will think I am trying to make friends on the board and sucking up :help:

I watched the West Ham game with mixed emotions. As a born and bred Sheffielder, I wondered if it was right not to support a team from my city, even though it was that hated red and white crap. Then I thought of my Uncle Herbert, lord rest his soul, who would hoist me up onto his shoulder, at three years old on Spion Kop at his beloved Hillsboro. The thought of him rotating rapidly in his grave was too much to bear. Well done, West Ham, and to you, Donald, cousin in law, who would refuse to sit on that side of the Manchester train as it passed said Hillsboro, grieve on.

Going to be 17 degrees today proving once again you know nothing what goes on outside of Sheffield apart from your odd little day trips to Cleethorpes :rolleyes:

They have the perfect slogan over here aimed at people like you

" DONT BE A FOOL, STAY IN SCHOOL "

Steady on it's one thing having a pop at the wendies, remember it is a Sheffield forum I have lived abroad for 15 years in the past.

Or you maple leaf boys the same as the Yanks, most of whom, never travel outside there country, and do not have passports ,and have the village idiot as president.

Steady on it's one thing having a pop at the wendies, remember it is a Sheffield forum I have lived abroad for 15 years in the past.

Or you maple leaf boys the same as the Yanks, most of whom, never travel outside there country, and do not have passports ,and have the village idiot as president.

Well, it was that silly Wednesday supporter Lestat that brought up the stuff about second best Canada and the cold weather.

By the way if the army needs anymore good ammo for their machine guns I'm sure that Canada and the U.S. will let them have some. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Well, it was that silly Wednesday supporter Lestat that brought up the stuff about second best Canada and the cold weather.

By the way if the army needs anymore good ammo for their machine guns I'm sure that Canada and the U.S. will let them have some. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

What started it was Lestat linking a site for a Canadian pig farmer to Canadablade which was OK,only he was a mass murderer who chopped people up ,a good ideato close this site.

Archived