Lestat & Canadablade, The thread.

Lestat

I don't know why you bother Annoni_mouse, if you leave them to their own devices they will soon run out of steam. Lestat allows himself to be drawn into CB's net every time without fail, just ignore him and he will go away. Lestat, enjoy your football, at least you are able to get to Hillsborough unlike CB who is exiled far away, albeit in a very nice part of the world.

To be fair though Crookesey 'CB's net' is more like a 'wicked web of sin & deceit' really. I've been in there a few times & it ain't pretty. Thing to bear in mind is that we're Wednesday & he's Blunts - I always feel better after reminding myself of that. :thumbsup:

To be fair though Crookesey 'CB's net' is more like a 'wicked web of sin & deceit' really. I've been in there a few times & it ain't pretty. Thing to bear in mind is that we're Wednesday & he's Blunts - I always feel better after reminding myself of that. :thumbsup:

:suspect: :suspect:

think before you write fool. the reference to the last match of wednesday is that after this incident with cardiff a few fans that support wednesday thought it was funny to upset my wife and child because my car has united plates on . at the time she was visiting her grandmother . very brave of them but the usual story coming from your end . this is not the first time my family has had to deal with the cowardly actions of some wednesday fans , so get of your high horse and go back in to the background with your team. as i have said before, not in the same frame as united ,more akin to l--ds in yorkshire, loathed by everyone because of your arrogance at the thought you are still big teams . well here is the news at the moment you are not. just keeping your heads above water , just

Ey-up bro, nice one. You too. Had a very lengthy and almost alcoholic weekend watching the cricket & HAD to take the morning off work to sleep. Feeling a little hazy to tell the truth so may have to save the rhyming couplets & ting until tomorrow (oh, & I should be doing some work ;) )

Nice one, look forward to it. :thumbsup:

Here's one to be going on with:

Well done Wednesday, nice score

Lets hope Lestat can say the same, he's such a bore

Now it looks like you're not a flop

Give us some praise, we can't wait till his boIIox drop :D

think before you write fool. the reference to the last match of wednesday is that after this incident with cardiff a few fans that support wednesday thought it was funny to upset my wife and child because my car has united plates on . at the time she was visiting her grandmother . very brave of them but the usual story coming from your end . this is not the first time my family has had to deal with the cowardly actions of some wednesday fans , so get of your high horse and go back in to the background with your team. as i have said before, not in the same frame as united ,more akin to l--ds in yorkshire, loathed by everyone because of your arrogance at the thought you are still big teams . well here is the news at the moment you are not. just keeping your heads above water , just

Oh dear:

- Who are you talking to here?

- What are you trying to say?

- How on God's Earth do you manage to bracket those idiots (thugs of Wed. & Utd. alike) with the people on here?

Oh dear:

- Who are you talking to here?

- What are you trying to say?

- How on God's Earth do you manage to bracket those idiots (thugs of Wed. & Utd. alike) with the people on here?

How did the worst ever thread on SF get to 3 pages :gag:

Lestat is going to think he is some kind of demi God :o

Get your own thread Jazzy :D

And Wednesday fans are arrogant-you have to larf, dont you????

Nice one, look forward to it. :thumbsup:

Here's one to be going on with:

Well done Wednesday, nice score

Lets hope Lestat can say the same, he's such a bore

Now it looks like you're not a flop

Give us some praise, we can't wait till his boIIox drop :D

S6 is where you need to be at - whether it's Burberry baseball or your Grandad's flat cap.

Up the field and in all-out attack or watching Magic smack down at the back,

either way we're ALL OF THAT!

So leave the Lane - it must be tortuous! See the light and be promiscuous - come and see the S6 exhibitionists. Like Michelle Marsh our sh*ts' the dreamiest. We'll rise again - we're Sheffield's creamiest.

S6 is where you need to be at - whether it's Burberry basbell or your Grandad's flat cap.

Up the field and in all-out attack or watching Magic smack down at the back,

either way we're ALL OF THAT!

So leave the Lane - it must be tortuous! See the light and be promiscuous - come and see the S6 exhibitionists. Like Michelle Marsh our sh*ts' the dreamiest. We'll rise again - we're Sheffield's creamiest.

I think I just did a little sex-wee:hihi:

Archived