Lestat & Canadablade, The thread.

Lestat

Love that avatar Foo :thumbsup:

Just saw them a few months ago doing the acoustic tour and then a few weeks ago saw them open for Dylan.

We have met Dave Grohl a couple of times and If the wife wasn't married to me DG would be fighting her off :hihi:

Hes probably the coolest dude in rock ;)

To be fair though Crookesey 'CB's net' is more like a 'wicked web of sin & deceit' really. I've been in there a few times & it ain't pretty. Thing to bear in mind is that we're Wednesday & he's Blunts - I always feel better after reminding myself of that. :thumbsup:

His net is not at all daunting, it has huge holes in it that he constantly forgets to repair. He admonishes posters for their lack of geographical knowledge but then accuses me of a daft decision in taking two weeks holiday in Southern Spain due to the prevailing climatical conditions that actually were 27 degrees centigrade, sunny and dry. He is a master troller with a huge opinion of his self proclaimed intelligence.

As for his love for the blunts it is a lot easier to love from a distance as we know due to some of the garbage that has been served up in S6 over the last few years. I would prefer the banter if both clubs were in a position of power and not one 'can we stay in the Premiership' club and another 'we would go straight back down if we gained promotion' club.

As for his love for the blunts it is a lot easier to love from a distance as we know due to some of the garbage that has been served up in S6 over the last few years. :huh: :huh:

Circumstances and a better way of life for my family comes to mind, Not trying to be funny but, theres thousands trying to get to Canada every day because they are being taxed to death in Britian :help:

I would prefer the banter if both clubs were in a position of power and not one 'can we stay in the Premiership' club and another 'we would go straight back down if we gained promotion' club.

Of course you would but like the old pot, kettle, black this reminds me of Shoe, Other foot :P

All the banter when we went up was we would do a Sunderland, will the Blades get 20 points before Christmas and will Warnock be fired before Christmas/ Sturrock.

At he end of the day thats all it is BANTER. :thumbsup:

Of course you would but like the old pot, kettle, black this reminds me of Shoe, Other foot :P

All the banter when we went up was we would do a Sunderland, will the Blades get 20 points before Christmas and will Warnock be fired before Christmas/ Sturrock.

At he end of the day thats all it is BANTER. :thumbsup:

Can only speak for myself here but I couldn't care a flighing fart what SUFC does, what it's supporters think etc; unlike the majority of blunts re SWFC. I spend no time on the blunts site, unlike your good self who is never off this one, you could even be top poster (that's top in quantity not quality by the way). :cool:

I don't mind having the occasional pop at you Mr Forgets all his gaffs and makes it up as he goes along canadablunt. I do however feel that I may be taking advantage of a poor lost soul who constantly suffers from acute memory loss. ;)

Or is it that you want to meet a nicer set of people? :hihi:

Can only speak for myself here but I couldn't care a flighing fart what SUFC does, what it's supporters think etc; unlike the majority of blunts re SWFC. I spend no time on the blunts site, unlike your good self who is never off this one, you could even be top poster (that's top in quantity not quality by the way). :cool:

I don't mind having the occasional pop at you Mr Forgets all his gaffs and makes it up as he goes along canadablunt. I do however feel that I may be taking advantage of a poor lost soul who constantly suffers from acute memory loss. ;)

Or is it that you want to meet a nicer set of people? :hihi:

Speaking of memory loss.

Have you checked the title of this thread ? :loopy:

I spend no time on the blunts site, unlike your good self who is never off this one, you could even be top poster (that's top in quantity not quality by the way). :cool:

I do however feel that I may be taken advantage of because I am a poor lost soul who constantly suffers from acute memory loss. ;)

GAFF #1 This isn't the Blades thread

GAFF#2 You have 860 posts I have 647

:P

GAFF #1 This isn't the Blades thread

GAFF#2 You have 860 posts I have 647

:P

This is embarassing having to apologise to a couple of blunts, I must have forgotten where I was chuffinel & cb. Put it down to my age. However most of my posts are on the general thread unlike cb's.

This is a daft thread anyway, lets get you back on the Owls thread where you think you belong. Any weather forecasts by the way?

This is a daft thread anyway.

Any weather forecasts by the way?

I said its a daft thread and the worst ever thread on SF since titty put it on :P

Weather for Toronto, Had a bit of snow this morning, bitterly cold with a bit of sun.

Hows sunny Sheffield today ?

This is embarassing having to apologise to a couple of blunts, I must have forgotten where I was chuffinel & cb. Put it down to my age. However most of my posts are on the general thread unlike cb's.

This is a daft thread anyway, lets get you back on the Owls thread where you think you belong. Any weather forecasts by the way?

Hey, go have a drink of that water that the've got at Hillsborough, it will rejuvenate you no end.

Look what it's done for your current team.

In fact maybe they should fly some out to Oz for the cricketers. :thumbsup:

Archived