Lestat & Canadablade, The thread.

Lestat

Ha-ha, back to your normal cunning sh/wit !

:gag:

Wow, why is it we don't hear any wise words from you in so long...and then all of a sudden you re-appear and instantaneously make yourself as popular as a fart in a spacesuit?

Wow, why is it we don't hear any wise words from you in so long...

Because I was trying to block out the fact there was ever such a waste of oxygen as you on the planet, let alone in Sheffield (or on this forum).

...and then all of a sudden you re-appear and instantaneously make yourself as popular as a fart in a spacesuit?

In your opinion...

...which of course, is the only one you ever give any credence to...

...does the word egotist mean anything to you ?

:huh:

PS. Why haven't you f...

...returned...

...to Cyprus yet.

In your opinion...

...which of course, is the only one you ever give any credence to...

...does the word egotist mean anything to you ?

:huh:

PS. Why haven't you f...

...returned...

...to Cyprus yet.

Wow, another brilliant and classic post from the fool of Sheffield Forum.:rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest Fool, ( and not thats it's any of your god-damn business anyway ) the only reason I haven't returned to Cyprus just yet is because everything there is going so well. I can take care of business from here in good old Sheffield & fly over whenever I want...but thats a whole other thread about my successes.

Also, whats this nonsense about egotist??;)

Wow back to ya...

...so, how come you added a L to my username...

...but left the W out of the middle of Lest*at ?

:D

Oh dear... :loopy: :loopy: I hope you know the school bell went at about 3pm earlier today. Did they close the gates before you got there?.. oh well, I'm sure your parents aren't worried. In fact, they're probably celebrating right now :razz:

Archived