Anyone used to be a regular at the drop when it was at City Hall?

I went to Drop all the time, an absolutely fab night out. Really miss those days........aahhhh gosh I feel old!

Did you used to go to Lacarnos also? ( I hear that the Cure are making a comeback......now that will make me feel 19 again!)

I used to go semi-regular back in (hmm... let me get me pipe and slippers....) 1994(ish). Was a top night out, but a couple of years later a mate of mine had a knife pulled on him in the bog there, so it kind of took the fun out of it

Used to do Rebels Monday's and Wednesdays, Palais Tuesdays and Thursday and Drop on the Friday.

No idea how I had the stamina to do all that and work at the same time. It would just about kill me now. Come to think of it, no idea whatsoever how I used to afford it either!

• 1 month later...

me too

Roxy Mon

Rebs Mon, Weds or Thurs

Palais Tues

Drop Fri

Roxy was the first club went to. Music-wise enjoyed other clubs more, (Club With No Name / Two Brains, Phono in Leeds,) but venue-wise I don't think I've been to better than Roxy.

Archived