Medals for Gracie Barra in Hillsbrough!!!

Truebjj

Just a quick should out to the guys who entered the Urban Gorillas BJJ competition in Hillsborough.

The Urban Gorillas comp is the second largest bjj comp in the country and attracts the UKs best BJJ players.

As their instructor I would like to congratulate the 6 guys who entered and especially the 4 that brought medals home:D

So here goes,

Rich, who just missed out on bronze after 4 qualifer rounds,

Sam, first comp! First steps to a medal!

Max on his Gold,

Gregg on his Silver,

Ben on his Bronze,

Well done guys, your a credit to the team and did Gracie Barra proud today!

PS I would also like to thank a certain little boy who gave me a Jelly Baby, did the trick buddy:thumbsup:

Got to admit a 30 second final was the dogs:D

Have to give praise to the Wee Man for his assistance, as the level of training as doubled since he started a leading coaching role:thumbsup:

TA MATE!!

Did anyone see anybody from the other bjj schools??

Got to admit a 30 second final was the dogs:D

Have to give praise to the Wee Man for his assistance, as the level of training as doubled since he started a leading coaching role:thumbsup:

TA MATE!!

Did anyone see anybody from the other bjj schools??

Well done on that. Just been on the phone to mark the monkey who said " im pleased that he won, he will be a purple belt very shortly I can see it".

If you guys fancy a bash at some amateur MMA in february , let me know. There are a few kickboxing clubs that fancy their chances under MMA rules and want to "cut their teeth" under those rules so to speak.

Well done on that. Just been on the phone to mark the monkey who said " im pleased that he won, he will be a purple belt very shortly I can see it".

If you guys fancy a bash at some amateur MMA in february , let me know. There are a few kickboxing clubs that fancy their chances under MMA rules and want to "cut their teeth" under those rules so to speak.

Yeah man!

MMA is what BJJ is all about! royce gracie did BJJ and won the UFC.

i think if you dont know bjj you are screwed!

Archived