Function room needed for crimbo!

timswfc

Anybody know a function room that we could book for roughly between the 18th and 23rd December....in the north of sheffield ideally!? We would need it pretty big....over 100 people...and affordable?

I have heard don valley have a room...what is that like anybody?

We also could do with Kariokee! But that is not essential

Actually, a Karaoke would be essential as we would like to get some Christmas Classics blasted out on the vocal cords. :P

Yes, this is a suttle way to bump this thread but we need to fidn soemwhere fast that can hold a decent amount of people and does not charge through the clouds.

It would be good to have it clsoe to main transport links too but Northern Sheffield is a must. :)

You Are Looking For A Venue North Of Sheffied, I May Be Able To Help On The Venue Front, I Have A Function Room At Hillsborough Arena, 100 Yards From The Tram And Bus Stop For Middlewood Road. I Do Not Supply Karaoke But I Can Ask Someone Who Recently Had One Last Week Where They Got There Karaoke From.

If You Are Interested Call 0114 2335310 And Ask For Claire Evans Or Denise Ward

• 2 weeks later...

hi we own the crown on scotland street just up from west bar police station we have free room hire and are free on the 18th dec we can sort a kareoke dj out for you wich would cost between 100 - 150 pound. Are decor is modern and we can put a cocktail list on designed for your function We have a capacity for 100 people but 70 people fit comfortably. We also provide buffet that start at three pound and go up to 7 pound. If you are intrested then please contact me on 0114 2701171.

Thanks Tony

Archived