CLASSIC PINBALL machines at Dove and Rainbow

goldenfleece

Have just heard that the karaoke is going to be attended by a few forum members - one of them being KJ Venom, who was featured on SKY 3 last night in a documentary called "Britans hardest pubs"

I also know of 2 more well known DJ/KJ's who will be there.

And loads of decent ale as well......

Looks like being a fun night folks

:banana::headbang: :headbang: :banana:

There is a band playing from around 6, its not been publicised as such as it was only decided about an hour ago, so the 8pm start for karaoke may be slightly delayed......but it will be on top form I hope......all rock CROONERS welcome.....you get to sing on a stage!!!!

There is a band playing from around 6, its not been publicised as such as it was only decided about an hour ago, so the 8pm start for karaoke may be slightly delayed......but it will be on top form I hope......all rock CROONERS welcome.....you get to sing on a stage!!!!

No worries, will help the band set up :thumbsup:

Don't forget pinball fans, Sheffield city centres ONLY pinball machines can be found at the Dove from TUESDAY 5th December........its been about 10 years since the Dove had pinball machines so it will be great to have them back. We will be changing the machines every 3 months or so with more classic machines, so come on down and do your pinball wizard thing......if you can get me away from the flippers!!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived