Promotional/personalised pens

• 3 years later...

I need to get about 80 pens with the same name printed on them within a few days and cheaply. Any ideas? I don't really need them personalising specially - I need the name Laura on each and thinking that there are often pens like this in gift shops - with children's names on etc.

Any thoughts on where I could do this - or even if I go for personalised, anyone know a local reliable and cheap service please

I've tried a few print companies but they won't do less than 1000 and I only want about 20. I thought there used to be a shop in Meadowhall that sold lots of childrens gifts with names on - mugs, scraves, pens etc? Thought I could just buy 20 'off the shelf' as only want "Laura" on them?

Is the shop still there or any other suggestions please?

I've tried a few print companies but they won't do less than 1000 and I only want about 20. I thought there used to be a shop in Meadowhall that sold lots of childrens gifts with names on - mugs, scraves, pens etc? Thought I could just buy 20 'off the shelf' as only want "Laura" on them?

Is the shop still there or any other suggestions please?

Think they sell them in Clintons but they won't be cheap.

Archived