Gay 70's style Roller Disco

PartyAnimal

I'll go with you if you let me hang on to you all the way around! :hihi:

You'll have to keep up with me, K, I'm really really good and really really fast. Or at least I was when I was young and fit.

It was my calling in life.

I guess I'll help you round a bit though..... :D

:rolleyes: No way man. I was far too swotty to hang about with the thunderbird-drinking yoofs. I did have a pair of red and blue roller boots though. Only had one stopper mind, so I have still got the scars.

Editing that to mention the yellow laces. Phew! Feel the chill from my ultra-coollness.

I'd SO go!

Granted my second cousins hand-me down rollerboots (yellow with blue detailing and blue laces to match, yellow stoppers on both boots to coordinate with the yellow wheels) that went to my sister (I was so envious!) will most likely not feet my clomping great feet, but I'd definately be up for a bit of a roller-romp!

The gayer the better!

:hihi:

OH, DEFINITELY!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SUGGESTION LIKE THIS FOR A LONG, LONG, TIME, ever since going to 'Love On Wheels' in may this year, but being chucked out because I didn't have a full NUS Student membership (Love on wheels was then Students only)!!!

ROLL ON a Gay Roller Disco for Sheffield; it can't come too soon!!!

I'll volunteer to be a Drag Host for the night as well!

Archived