Karaoke Nights in Sheffield?

Kez102

Cavendish on West Street Wednesday's!! Infact theres a couple of places on West Street on Wednesday's I think!!

OR try Marble Court down the Moor, it's a chinese restaurant with Karaoke.. it has to be seen to be believed LOL it's something else haha!

Ha Ha we have been to marble court several times and we had a scream!!! it was great :D

but unfortunatly the food wasnt up to much compared to other chinese restaurants. plus we already have a meal booked elsewhere and are looking for somewhere we can just wander in later on for a giggle :)

• 7 months later...
Cavendish on West Street Wednesday's!! Infact theres a couple of places on West Street on Wednesday's I think!!

OR try Marble Court down the Moor, it's a chinese restaurant with Karaoke.. it has to be seen to be believed LOL it's something else haha!

If you want to have a meal as well as enjoy Karaoke sessions, may I recommend DEMPSEYS, at 1, Hereford St. the Moor (Opposite Moorfoot), which has Karaoke starting at 10pm EACH AND EVERY Wednesday and Sunday.

However, during evenings it operates a 'Membership' policy, so you'll have to apply for a membership card sometime in the daytime.

For facebook users I have started a group for Karaoke enthusiasts...

You can find it here

The intention is for a place to discuss venues, songs, competitons etc...maybe do a few meets! I have also written a pub by pub review for all the venues I have come across so far!

Pop along if you're interested.

Hi,

We Do a double decker limousine style karaoke bus, On the karaoke bus we take you around areas in South Yorkshire, taking you to different venues throughout the night and playing games and forfeits in each venue. We will pick you up at 7pm from a place of your choice, then drop you off at a point of your choice at around 11.30 - 11.45pm.

If you would like more inf call 01709 557721 or look at our site partybusuk.net

Archived