Wedding hair and makeup

Hi, my wedding is booked for 16th July 2011 in the afternoon. Could anyone who is available to do hair and makeup on that day pls pm me with a quote. cheers

inbox me your email address and ill send you my leaflet aswell as my website address.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi There,

I am getting married abroad in January next year and am looking for a professional make up artist who provides lessons in bridal make up. Can anyone recommend a make up artist in or around the Sheffield area?

Thanks

Hi There,

I am getting married abroad in January next year and am looking for a professional make up artist who provides lessons in bridal make up. Can anyone recommend a make up artist in or around the Sheffield area?

Thanks

Hello and Congratulations!!

I am a Make Up Artist based in Sheffield and I offer make up lessons! Please email me at natashahortonmua@hotmail.co.uk for more details. Thank You x

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has any GENUINE recommendations for wedding hairdressers, or if you are a hairdresser who can provide photos of your work- I would prefer to see examples before I fork out for a trial. I have very thick long hair and want an classy updo that will last all day.

I'm very happy to visit a salon near me (Hillsborough, Crookes, Broomhill)

They would need to be available on the morning of 13th August.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser that is used to dealing with curly hair for my wedding please? I'm mixed race and have a lot of hair but I would say it's more English then afro hair.

Or if your a hairdresser that has no experience of my hair type but isn't scared of doing a trial please get in touch!

Ta

X

Archived