Wedding hair and makeup

Can someone explain why the "on the day" makeup/hair costs double of the trial? Isn't it exactly the same, and maybe even more work on the trial as surely there is more to do as you change things to get the look right?

I just get annoyed when the word wedding is put in front and suddenly things go up in price.

Can someone explain why the "on the day" makeup/hair costs double of the trial? Isn't it exactly the same, and maybe even more work on the trial as surely there is more to do as you change things to get the look right?

I just get annoyed when the word wedding is put in front and suddenly things go up in price.

This is so true. I'm sure if you said your hair-do was for another event like a prom or ball, you would get a totally different price quoted.

This is so true. I'm sure if you said your hair-do was for another event like a prom or ball, you would get a totally different price quoted.

My step-daughter for her wedding was charged £20 for the trial on just her, and on the day for her, and her Mum it was £40. Not bad considering they opened especially on a Sunday for her, and her Mum had her eyebrows waxed too!!

Unfortunately that's in Mexbro' and way to far for me to travel LOL

Hi there

Can anyone do mine and my daughters hair on the late morning/early afternoon of 20th Aug this year? I need to travel to my wedding late afternoon.

I am looking for something cheap and don;t require a trial for my daughter. I am thinking some sort of tousled bun/ side bun and as a poor student (!) can't afford loads. I can come to you or you can come to me in S8. Please PM me with a price if you can help :)

I really want my hair half up and half down for my friends wedding with two side fishtail plaits... can anyone recommend anywhere in S35, S6 or city centre? The same applies for an excellent french manicure on my own nails.

Thanks!!

I really want my hair half up and half down for my friends wedding with two side fishtail plaits... can anyone recommend anywhere in S35, S6 or city centre? The same applies for an excellent french manicure on my own nails.

Thanks!!

Hi

I could help out with french manicure on natural nails x

Is there anyone who can do my bridal hair/makeup at the end of august?

Or can anyone recommend a salon in the city centre that does up do's?

BTW I refuse to pay a penny over £100

pm me please.

Finally got my make up sortedand hair sorted :)

Managed to get the local hairdressers and beauty shop that are next to each other, and local (not bothered about it being done at home), and the make up is £15.00!! That's for on the day, and of course the same again for the trial. She's actually coming in especially as she doesn't work Fridays, so it seems to be coming together nicely :)

Then the hairdressers are charging from £15.00 depending on what is done. As I want a fairly simple half up-do, I can't see it being much over that <grin>

I lurve it when a plan comes together LOL

Angi

Archived